Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Saori rose personals






To be healed by you need to surrender, relax and take time. When you feel crushed by your life, by your work. For example as a nurse, medical doctor, street doctor for poorest ones, etc. Then your inside and outside may feel like being overrun by buffaloes running back and forth across your body, mind and soul.
Take your time
relax in a comfortable quiet place
and pray to God:
"Dear God, please love me,
please heal my heart and soul"
Fully surrender all to God, your experience at work, all pain, all fatigue, all body, mind and soul and allow God to heal you.
If your daily work for God is tough on you and you reach daily near your limits, do this every single day of your working for God. To fully recover and "overhaul" your body, mind and soul before you move on with your loved ones and family life.
In album God Cards - Prayers and Love

CIMG3125.jpg
Flowers - CIMG3125.jpg



I decided to title this flower photo with "fruit flower", because this each little flower, making a form like some fruit, and nice colour too.



sam_youd_with_medal.jpgAfter a few nervous moments yesterday when I almost missed meeting up with the judges I can now reveal (with much excitement) that we won a gold medal for our display. I'm really pleased for everyone involved; all the hard work has finally paid off.

Of course now that the medal's been awarded there's no stopping me; I've already got a great idea for next year!


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment