Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daisy chainz





I'm really pleased with my garden it's turned out even better than I'd hoped. There are lots of special features that I'm hoping the visitors will enjoy. I'll be on the garden all week to tell them all about it. The BBC crew caught up with me on Sunday morning just after I'd finished, and I gave them a guided tour. I hope you like it.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.



Deck and Bistro

pollen-flowers posted a photo

036-5.jpg
chair covers by gemma@ bows hire ( see our pollen directory) - 036-5.jpg


White and ample flower

White and ample flower


Looking Out Toward the Woods

Hence every father loves to be loved above all. Loved by his children as father but also loved by his wife as lover. To be father also includes the life as a lover and husband. If one of the 2 roles is neglect then a marriage drifts apart.

Every day thus starts first of all with love between husband wife. Before children wake up and long before daily work starts. A happy love life between fathers and mothers in their original role as romantic lovers is the best fuel for a successful and productive day of creative work.
In album Fathers Day
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment