Friday, August 7, 2009

Ontario orchid growers






Pink lotus flower send as free greeting card. This young lotus blossom is ready to open soon. Just like the heart of a young person ready to fall in love. All needed is some more love and care to strengthen and mature the blossom before the lotus blossom opens in its full splendor to offer the sweet nectar and fragrance.
Young people need to be exposed to real life situations, to sun shine, to love and to fresh air as well as to God's love before being strong enough to fall in love. Love is powerful - thus love requires inner and outer strength to deploy its full divine power to heal broken hearts and to make truly happy all the way.
All lotus flowers in this album can be sent as free greeting cards. Find more free greeting cards with a large variety of flowers and sceneries for all occasions.
In album Lotus flowers

Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers



Looking back over the week I think the show has been another great success.

During my more 'sane' moments this week, these are some of the things which gave me most pleasure, in addition to the floral marquee. I particularly admired the flower beds - especially Noah's Ark and the Stoke on Trent to Patagonia bed.

The Visionary Gardens, although not my personal favourites were very much a talking point. I think the category could potentially be extended - even if it is a bit 'Emperor's New Clothes'.

samyoud_writing.jpgA real highlight for me has been the introduction of the Fruit and Vegetable section, which inspired a great deal of interest among adults and children alike. I hope this section returns and extends next year!

By the way, this is where you could often find me this week, writing my blog in the shelter for rain or sunshine in the Tatton Tent!'

So as 4pm and the great sell off approaches, it's 'hold on to your plants', watch out for walking hanging baskets and here we go for next year!


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment