Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brazilian style flexible floral motif rings






Keywords:


beetography
Ants on a bird of paradise flower

Ants on a bird of paradise flower



This image and the following 2 lotus pond wallpaper show one and the same pond. Here during dry season in January. The last image shows the same lotus pond during rainy season completely covered by white lotus flowers.
Next to this beautiful pond the little farm house. Imagine you have such an idyllic home - simple but your own and amidst beautiful natural environment. Free leeches treatment when ever you need one included at no extra cost.
In album Lotus flowers


Keywords:


pollen-flowers posted a photo

gallery1011.jpg
pollen4hire lanterns - gallery1011.jpg


flower.jpg
flower - flower.jpg



Keywords:


White flowers with blurred background

White flowers with blurred background



After taking this flower, i wonder what is look like, and yes, i can see it's ear look like rabbit ear. So cute, and somehow, it's funny how the flower shaped and look like the other living creature.



nature004.jpg
flower - nature004.jpg


Hybrid Water Lily

atheana

atheana's photo


White flowers with blurred background

White flowers with blurred background



Keywords:


atheana

atheana's photo


Asim Shah posted a photo:

the basket


atheana

atheana's photo




When showing and take a while look to this photo, then one name comes up, peacock !!!, yes you right :) except this fanlike with yellow colour. Actually a little flower, but when take to macro mode, it's becomes more fun, and showing totally different.



Hybrid Water Lily

Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers




Flower

Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers


23tmj6.gif
Flowers - 23tmj6.gif



Circle Yellow, And Won't Be Boring To See It, This Flower Photo Almost Few Month Becomes My Favorite Wallpaper...



Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty



Daisy

salvia_stand.jpgFor me flower shows are all about the plants. I always wander around looking for what's new and unusual, what's in fashion and most importantly what's a bargain. There is always much deliberation before I make a purchase. What do I have room for in my garden? Will the plants I'm admiring really grow in the dry shady spot that needs filling in the corner?

I put my hands up, after all this thinking I nearly always go with an impulse buy. This year is was salvias. Not the gaudy red ones you see in park bedding schemes but the more refined shrubby perennial ones. I've found these to be surprisingly hardy and they provide a subtle display of flowers right through the summer without much effort from me. They are definitely a plant that deserves wider popularity, and are clearly in fashion this year as different varieties including the vibrant red and white Salvia 'Hot lips' and magenta 'Pink Blush' were present on a number of the stands.

I bought a couple from Wall End Nursery, Salvia greggi 'Desert Blaze' with variegated foliage and scarlet flowers and 'Raspberry Royale' a compact variety with reddish pink flowers. Both of them will look great in my sheltered borders, where they can fill in the spaces left by early flowering perennials.

After that things really went down hill and I succumbed to buying another Pennisetum setaceum 'Rubrum'. For the past five years I've bought one of these from Hampton, telling myself that I'm going to bring it into the house early and really treasure it. Sadly each year I forget and it is killed off by the cold weather. Fingers crossed this time I'll remember. I wonder if they'll do a discount if I order 12 months in advance?


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment