Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nathan rose






I decided to title this flower photo with "fruit flower", because this each little flower, making a form like some fruit, and nice colour too.



beetography
dahlia-s3-DSC_9409.jpg

dahlia-s3-DSC_9409.jpg



Form with five side, that presented the star shaped. And this purple colour Flower, also has the unique thing, in the middle, has something like the frozen ice...



flower.jpg
white flower - flower.jpg


Exotic flower

Exotic flower



Salt production in large salt fields Kampot - southern Cambodia.
In album Kingdom of Cambodia Pictures

crete

Purple Flower

Asim Shah posted a photo:

bee


flowers.gif
flashy flowers - flowers.gif




Flower With White Color, Around...



A little pink color flower, look like glowing neon.
With surrounded by a tiny elements.



beetography
Chinodoxa

Chinodoxa


Asim Shah posted a photo:

yellow



crete

Flowers.jpg
Flower - Flowers.jpg


pollen-flowers posted a photo

DSCN0409.jpg
6-2-09 Buxted Park - DSCN0409.jpg


flowers.gif
flashy flowers - flowers.gif


Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty


pollen-flowers posted a photo

PFP_2732.jpg
pollen petals - PFP_2732.jpg



Flower With Have A Five Part Of Pink Color...



atheana

atheana's photo


This is a traditional Sundanese music.
Keywords:


White flowers with blurred background

White flowers with blurred background


Asim Shah posted a photo:

yellow


pinkflower.jpg
Pink Flower - pinkflower.jpg


nic_meets_public.jpgYesterday morning saw me rushing around doing last minute tweaking and tidying in a panic. The BBC came round to film the garden five minutes before the judges arrived. I stood there and watched, worrying about the few dead leaves I spotted on the turf.

All of a sudden the judges were there. I had to abandon my garden to them and I suddenly felt very emotional. There was nothing more I could do - I walked away.

As the day went on there was more and more press interest and some early evening visitors arrived. It was such a relief to think that I had no more work to do and could take off my high-viz jacket and, joy of joys, my boots.

In late afternoon we saw the camera crews gathering at Tony Smith's garden next door, my heart was beating like mad. Before I knew it, a voice asked "Would you like to know what your medal is ?"

It was a Silver-gilt which was absolutely fantastic. I was really thrilled, particularly as it was my first show garden and everyone says that's an excellent award.

It was such a lovely moment later on, at about 6 o'clock, when Radio Cumbria, my local station, phoned and we did a live broadcast interview. Afterwards we sat and drank champagne, listened to the music and watched the fireworks.

Today has been fantastic. I wish I had brought a visitor's book to record all the lovely, appreciative comments from the visitors that are walking round the garden, it makes it all worthwhile.


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment